We are following Government guidelines to keep you safe during your MRI scan
Please note as a result of the high demand for diagnostic imaging caused by the pandemic, we are experiencing delays in delivering some scan reports by up to 7 working days. Please take this into account when arranging your scan result follow up appointment with your referrer.
Please read on to see the important social distancing and personal protection policies we have in place.
Increased Protection during Medserena upright MRI scan appointments
Your safety and that of our staff is our utmost priority during the coronavirus pandemic. All MRI scans require close contact between you and the Radiographer, so we’ve implemented strict Social Distancing and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) policies for increased protection in our centres.
Our social distancing policies are designed to help save lives and protect the NHS:
- You and your +1 guest must attend your appointment in a facemask or face covering
- Handwashing facilities and hand sanitisers are available for all clients and staff
- Staff are provided with Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Daily temperature checks on patients and staff
- Covid-19 staff testing every 2 weeks
- Wider spacing of chairs in the waiting rooms
- Increased cleaning schedules
- Complete cleaning of all clinical areas between appointments
As well as private and self-referrals, we continue to accept NHS referrals whilst many hospitals remain COVID destinations.